Lady's Crossbody Bag
- Exterior made with a warm, toasty brown faux leather on the bottom half of the bag and a red, teal, and brown, upholstery fabric in a diamond design on the top.
- Two deep slip pockets on front
- Large zippered pocket on back exterior
- Antique bronze bag hardware with a metal "Handmade" bag label on front
- Crossbody strap
- Zippered top closure with decorative zipper end
- Fully lined satin brocade interior
- Inside are two slip pockets and one zippered pocket
- Size is 10" high at the lowest point of the curved top, 12 long at the top opening and 5.75" deep.
This bag is made from my own published pattern, The Sue's Delight Hobo Bag
The interior lining fabric is from The Quilted Cow Quilt Stop in Branson West, MO
The faux leather is from Bo-De-Oh
The hardware is from various suppliers
The stabilizers used in the construction of the bag are from Got Interfacing Dot Com